blog

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Birds of a Feather- Mini Art Camp #1

 








 
This summer I hosted ten art camps for kids in my area. The kids came on two different days and we created several projects together. I tried to keep the groups small due to the limited space. (I have a new studio space to use for next year- more on that in the near future!)

I really enjoyed my time with these young artists.
 
Here are photos from the first camp, entitled "Birds of a Feather".






















4 comments:

  1. Oh my...how colorful and delightful and fun! Lucky, lucky little artists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this beautiful project! I have been wanting to try a mixed media project and this might be a good one to try this with my second graders this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this project. I'm new to starting summer art camps and would love to do this. May I ask if you have printed instructions? Can you post them? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this.im using it on my art camp tomorrow,making the sample now. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete