blog

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Notecards & A Little P.R.

The watercolor paintings I blogged about previously turned out so graphic and bold, that I thought they would make awesome greeting cards, so I made a few sets for my principals. I figured, if they handed them out, it would be free publicity for my art department!

I found some notecards at Big Lots- 20 for $1.00!!! After printing out some of the bolder paintings on to photo paper, I cut them out and spray mounted them to the cards, wrote "Apache Kids' Art" & the kids' first names on the back, and tied them up with a cute Halloween ribbon. So simple and yet so effective.


My principal said that I made her day by giving her these. *smile*

1 comment:

  1. I just love these cards! Now just to find a "Big Lots" store. Your web site is amazing!

    ReplyDelete