blog

Friday, August 6, 2010

Interactive Art Sites

Our school is switching over to Moodle and our old website is gone, along with all of the links I had on my webpage. I am going to start a new collection of useful, interactive sites to be used with my students and thought I would share with you. Have fun exploring!

Surrealist Painter

Etch-A-Sketch Online

ALPHABET OF ART

Tessellation Town

Getty Games

Destination Modern Art

PIXLR

The Artist's Tool-kit

Pointillism

Hands On Crafts

Art Safari

Art Jungle

Still Life

SurrealPainter

Matisse For Kids

Arty Factory

Color With Leo

I Know That!

Greek Pot Painter

Architect Studio 3D

Super Crayon

ARTSOLOGY

A PINTURA

MINNEAPOLIS INSTITUTE OF ARTS

Balls

OPTICAL ILLUSIONS

THE COLOR TEST

Mark Kistler Imagination Station

IMAGINATION AT WORK

NGA Kids

LADY LIBERTY FIREWORKS

MR. PICASSSOHEAD (warning here - there have been "nasties" in the gallery)

SNOWDAYS

Learn to Draw With Gary Harbo

MAKE A FLAKE

ANDY WARHOL

Pointillism Practice Page

YOU DRAW

INSIDE ART HISTORY

MOBILE MAKER

DRAW TOY

VAN GOGH

COLLAGE MACHINE

SCRIBBLER

Waltee's Quest

ARTPAD

MANDALA MAKER

Warhol's World

COLOR SCHEME DESIGNER

Sumo Paint

PUSH & PULL PUZZLE

Surreal Painter

TATE ART MUSEUM

Sketch & Paint

TATE IMAGINARY CITY

JACKSON POLLOCK

LINE RIDER

Haring Kids

Art Express

Art Institute Of Chicago

ARTSY FARTSY KIDS

BBC Kids' Site

Color With Leo

Detail Detective

Cake Maker


More to come!

4 comments:

  1. What is Moodle? I have to admit I've never heard of it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a type of website designed especially for teachers. I haven't been trained yet- they are waiting until we go back to school. If you are really interested...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvCIv5KCbeE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sites. I had some of them, but some were new to me. Here's my list on my class pages section, if you want the ones that I have and you don't.
    http://wr.hudson.k12.wi.us/class_profile_view.aspx?id=c5805f5e-126d-47b5-ad40-54d125b5dd77
    Just scroll down to the Resources section.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, Jodi! I will check them out.

    ReplyDelete